00:00 – What is MEAN?
Get an introduction to the various parts of the MEAN stack, and see how to set up your environment.
00:21:59 – AngularJS
Learn the basics of AngularJS, including app creation, data display, and routing between views.
– What’s a front end framework?
– modules and controllers
– models and data binding
01:12:25 – Node.js and Express
02:10:45 – MongoDB
Get the details on integrating MongoDB collections to your RESTful API.
– Intro to document oriented databases
– mondgoDB and Node.js
– Implementing the Route Handlers
03:02:49 – Tying the App Together
Learn to connect the front-end Angular app to the Node server, and see how to display live data.
– Hosting the Front End
– Implementing and displaying Authentication
03:55:13 – Deployment & Conclusion
Deploy the app to Azure Websites, and get more resources for building on the MEAN stack.
– setting up mondgoDB in the cloud
– Configuring and deploying an express app
– other great MEAN tools